BYOD Case Study: Michelin
Cass provides an end-to-end solution for BYOD management, delivering controls and visibility to support eligibility management, security, ongoing expense management, the employee reimbursement process and more. Organizations such as Nationwide Insurance and Michelin use Cass to power their large-scale, effective BYOD initiatives.
The innovative Cass solution for complete BYOD management delivers:
- Employee self-enrollment, with approval workflow and policy acceptance, supported by integration with client HRIS
- Inventory management, so companies can keep an accurate count of BYOD participants as well as details such as device(s) and operating system.
- Integration with the leading MDM providers
- Employee reimbursement automation that replaces expense reports and stipends (see the infographic).
- Multiple levels of validation and cost controls
- Accurate cost allocation data, delivered via integration with client accounting software
- Help desk support
- Reporting and dashboards to provide all levels of management with clear, actionable intelligence regarding total spend and enrollment
Complete Platform for Enterprise Mobility Management
The Cass BYOD solution is completely integrated with our enterprise mobility management solution, allowing our clients to manage all devices – company-owned and BYOD – with one platform and one provider. Common workflow, accounting standards, and consistent and integrated reporting, all delivered on top of a professional managed services core, make Cass the leader in enterprise mobility – and BYOD – management.
Contact us to learn more.