Before you implement your high-profile and wide-reaching BYOD program, get the best practices for building a world-class, scalable program that works for all of your stakeholders.
This white paper discusses the most important factors for BYOD success, such as:
- Best practices in system and process integration
- Tax and operational considerations for BYOD stipend payments
- Achieving employee enrollment goals - using the best carrot to get apathetic employees on board
- Minimizing the cost of BYOD administration
- Controlling the inherent risks of BYOD
Plus, see how one Fortune 500 company uses a "zero-touch" system to manage its 12,000-device BYOD program.