Cass’ Freight Accounting and Financial Solutions
Cass freight payment solutions meet the needs of both transportation and accounting groups. Our clients’ accounting requirements vary widely, as do their accounting/ERP systems. Cass is the expert organization for meeting the accounting needs of a diverse client base.
Our commitments regarding freight accounting are strong:
- Provide accurate monthly freight accruals
- Deliver cost allocations per your requirements – at any level of detail, such as SKU
- Support specialized freight accounting needs, including allocations at your lowest costing level
- Deliver consistently and on a timely basis to meet cut-off requirements
- Provide real-time or near real-time visibility into invoice status and scheduled and historical payments
- Provide transparency to the payment process
- Provide documented processes with defined business rules
- Cycle invoices individually, paying according to individual due date or unique scheduling needs
Process Improvements in Freight Accounting
The initiative to implement a best-practice freight payment solution enhances your existing accounting automation initiatives, letting you receive reliable freight accounting data from Cass without the work and the headaches.
Some of the many process improvements you’ll gain:
- Reduce the administrative burdens of recording complicated transportation expenses
- Replace multiple disparate sources for accounting data with one
- Consolidate many freight carrier payments into one
- Offload suppliers’ invoice-related inquiries and billing dispute management
Additionally, your accounting rules will not need to change. Our customer-specific solutions are built to conform to our client’s business rules, not the other way around. Because we maintain data at the most granular level, complex and very detailed accounting requirements can be fulfilled.
Learn more about our cost allocation, freight accrual or freight audit capabilities.