In utility bill payment outsourcing, financial strength matters. With $1.5 billion in assets, Cass is a leader in expense management, including utility cost management. Cass provides the optimal combination of full service capabilities with a very strong financial base, resulting in minimal risk for you. No other utility cost management provider can offer the level of stability, financial strength and operating excellence that you will find in Cass.
- Disbursed nearly $44 billion in secure payments on behalf of 500 of the world’s most respected companies in 2015
- Well capitalized with $1.5 billion in assets
- Continuous operations since 1906; utility cost management since 1994
- Ranked #65 on the 2009 Fortune Small Business FSB 100 list of the fastest-growing public companies in America; Forbes’ Best 200 Small Companies, 2008, 2009
- Financial transparency through SEC filings (NASDAQ: CASS)
- Consistent history of cash dividend payments to investors
Supported by Cass Commercial Bank
Cass Commercial Bank, founded in 1906, is a subsidiary of Cass Information Systems, Inc., providing commercial banking services as well as sophisticated financial systems to support Cass payment operations. Client advantages of this system are several:
- Increased payment flexibility
- Increased security of funds
- Greater transparency in funds transfer process
- Easier payment tracking
Our status as a financial holding company ensures that our systems and processes meet or exceed the requirements of the Federal Reserve, FDIC, SEC, Nasdaq, Sarbanes Oxley and the State of Missouri. Bank health is strong, as Cass Bank was ranked 12th in its class by US Banker (2009).
Contact Cass Today
Why accept anything less than a Cass solution for your facility-related costs? Contact Cass today for more information about outsourcing invoice management to Cass for your facility-related costs.